I am student in Data-Driven Computing and Decision Making postgraduate program (MSc) in the Department of Computer Engineering and Informatics, University of Patras, Greece. My research interests include Machine Learning, Explainable and Ethical AI, Robot Learning and Digital Image Processing.
During my postgraduate studies, I have supported as a teaching assistant the following undergraduate courses:
- Intelligent Systems and Robotics (CEID_NE552) (March 2021 - Now)
- Databases (CEID_ΝΥ334) - (November 2019 - February 2021)
- Object-Oriented Programming (CEID_NY134) - (March 2020 - June 2020)
Also, I have a diploma in Byzantine Music and I serve as a cantor in my neighborhood's church. My interests include cycling, digital photography, observational astronomy and reading popular-science books. Some of the books that I really enjoyed reading and I recommend are:
- The Ethical Algorithm: The Science of Socially Aware Algorithm Design by Aaron Roth & Michael Kearns (2019) (Also check the authors' presentation here)
- Human Compatible: AI and the Problem of Control by Stuart Russell (2019)